Investor Assistance Centre
Investor Assistance Centre (Centrum Obsługi Inwestora, COI) started its operations in May 2004 as initiative of Pomorskie Voivodeship Board, Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency (PAIiIZ) and Pomerania Development Agency Co.
Investor Assistance Centre is the regional partner of PAIiIZ. It operates on the territory of Pomorskie Voivodeship, within the structures of Pomerania Development Agency.
We provide our services free of charge.
- promoting region’s investment opportunities;
- providing basic assistance to investors considering investing in the region;
- managing promotion and information projects for the benefit of regional economy.
- maintenance of investment property database;
- the promotion of region’s investment opportunities;
- providing statistic and economic information about the region;
- providing information about legal framework of doing business and about investment financial support available in the region;
- organising investor visits to the region including arranging meeting with local authorities and relevant parties such as property owners, recruitment agencies, utility providers etc.
- logistics support of investors’ visits;
-matching regional entrepreneurs with foreign potential partners;
-organising and hosting trade missions in collaboration with local government institutions and business support institutions;
- preparing reports and analyses on regional economy;
- implementation of promotion activities for the benefit of regional economy.