| || |
Capital Investments Department
PDA’s Capital Fund is targeted to all natural persons and enterprises which own the innovative projects allowing achieving the competitive advantage and offering a chance for business success.
The Capital Fund was created as a result of implementation of the project within the Operational Program Innovative Economy, Action 3.1 „Stimulating Innovative Business”.
Budget of the fund – 35 mln PLN (c.a. 8, 75 mln EUR)
During the first period of cooperation with the author of innovative project PDA's Capital Fund offers:
- free of charge technical, market and financial analysis,
- free of charge office space during the project’s evaluation process,
- marketing consultancy,
- consultancy in the area of launching and managing the enterprise.
Then, if the business analysis results in positive opinion about the project the Capital input is undertaken:
- establishing the company ( limited liability company, joint stock company),
- maximum contribution of the PDA’s fund – 49%,
- maximum value of the shares – 200 000 EUR.
Capital output - after achieving the planned profit rate PDA’s fund exits the company by:
- selling the shares to the partner (buying preference),
- issuing the stocks e.g. Stock Exchange, New Connect,
- selling the shares to other investment funds / branch investor.
Capital Investments and Consulting Department Manager
+48 58 32 33 226