Junior PR & Marketing Associate
Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A.
Powered by Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A., Invest in Pomerania is a non-profit regional promotion agency responsible for attracting and embedding FDI and talent into the region. We provide a single window service and investor assistance at every stage of the investment process. "We care more", is more than a tagline on a logo, it is our ethos, the driving force behind the work we do. It is what drives us to go the extra mile to strengthen the investment attractive of our region and support our investors by helping them grow. Since 2011, we have successfully supported more than 100 investors and created over 14,000 jobs.
Junior PR & Marketing Associate
We are looking for Junior PR & Marketing Associate to join our marketing and communications Team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to support our business goals. Your duties will include data-driven storytelling and ensuring customer engagement, brand consistency and above all, a positive brand experience. You will be a part of the Marketing & Communications team and your role will be to grow and support brand Invest in Pomerania and its sub brands through data-driven content development and marketing. You will share the responsibility for creating the content strategy and ensuring its success.
Therefore, you will:
- Create useful, meaningful content that highlights the region through social media platforms, the various websites, email and press,
- Use data and research on an ongoing basis to understand reader behaviour and recommend new content areas,
- Create various pieces of content (blogs, eBooks, videos, posts) and marketing texts and slogans,
- Update the websites and recommend improvements,
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, business acumen and innovative thinking,
- Digital storytelling skills.
- 1+ years of experience as a copywriter, or content creator with strong writing acumen,
- Very good level of English and Polish (min. C1 level),
- Excellent writing and strong digital storytelling skills,
- Ability to work with various CMS’s and knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Whitepress and others tools,
- Data-driven marketing skills,
- Hands-on Knowledge of SEO and digital advertising,
- Ability to create or edit basic videos is a good to have.
What we offer:
- Impact: The work you do makes a direct impact on the investment attractiveness and economic development of the region,
- Ownership: Have a viable idea, you own it! From conceptualisation to implementation, you are the one who makes it happen! With the right support of course,
- Friendly atmosphere - we are a high energy, crazy and fun team,
- Support of managers - we give you a lot of independence, but we do not leave you without help - we work as a team,
- Occasional travels,
- Private health care (Medicover),
- Multisport card partly financed by the company.
How to apply?
Please prepare your resume in English and send quoting reference “Associate – PR & Marketing Manufacturing Sector” to email@example.com by February 28, 2021.
To participate in the recruitment process:
- fill-in and sign the attached questionnaire on personal data
- enclose it in your application
informacja i zgody dot. ODO
Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A. jest zarejestrowana w Sądzie Rejonowym Gdańsk-Północ, VII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, w rejestrze przedsiębiorców pod numerem KRS 0000004441 | NIP 583-000-20-02 | Regon 190044530 | Kapitał zakładowy: 26 320 000 zł w całości wpłacony
Spółka Samorządu Województwa Pomorskiego