FDI Specialist – Real Estate
Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A. is a coordinator of Invest in Pomerania, a regional non-profit investment promotion agency. We are responsible for the economic promotion, attracting and supporting investment projects as a “one-stop shop” for foreign investors and attracting talent to Pomerania region. Since 2011, we have successfully supported 100+ investors in setting up presence in our region and creating over 14 thousand jobs.
Since the very beginning, we have decided to make “We care more” our mission statement. It means to us that every day we need to make an extra effort to strengthen competitiveness of our region and stay ahead of our competitors. On a daily basis, we care more after investors, jobs and the region.
FDI Specialist – Real Estate
Associate in our organization is a person who supports the economic development of Pomorskie Voivodeship in terms of foreign direct investment attraction. The main focus of this role is on generating quality content, research, logistics, event organization, maintaining databases, supporting promotional activities, etc. You will be responsible for organizing the region’s stand at key European Real Estate fairs, building and managing the investment offer of Pomerania, elaborating content publications related to Real Estate and other economy sectors.
Therefore, you will:
- organize Invest in Pomerania stand at various business fairs and conferences
- perform market research on Pomerania as an investment location
- elaborate and maintain investment offer data base
- generate content on Manufacturing, Logistics and Real Estate sectors
- monitor the market, prepare analyses and recommendations
- organize economic missions
- carry out the tasks under public tender law
We are looking for a person who is:
- exceptionally well-organized and diligent
- analytical and has a good understanding of current economic trends
- highly creative
- good communicator
- detail oriented
- goal oriented
What we offer:
- a chance to leave your mark on development of regional economy
- learn the practical implementation of public tender procedures
- contract of employment
- private health care (Medicover)
- multisport card partly financed by the company
- good command of English (min. C1 level)
- willingness to travel when required
- university degree – MA (preferably in economics or spatial management)
- excellent command of Microsoft Office
- knowledge of graphic, design and special analyses programmes such as QGIS, CorelDRAW
- driving license be an asset
How to apply?
Please prepare your resume and cover letter in English and send quoting reference “FDI Specialist - Real Estate” to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10, 2020.
To participate in the recruitment process:
- fill-in and sign the attached questionnaire on personal data
- enclose it in your application
informacja i zgody dot. ODO
Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A. jest zarejestrowana w Sądzie Rejonowym Gdańsk-Północ, VII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, w rejestrze przedsiębiorców pod numerem KRS 0000004441 | NIP 583-000-20-02 | Regon 190044530 | Kapitał zakładowy: 26 320 000 zł w całości wpłacony
Spółka Samorządu Województwa Pomorskiego